To create simple map start with signing in. Press sign in located in the header.
Use your Tahaki credentials or sign in using your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail.
Click on Create A New Map from the header to start the Map Creation Wizard.
Start by selecting the data source of your map. There a different datasources for maps:
- Empty Map: to create an empty map and start drawing locations on the map.
- From Excel: to create a map by importing an Excel file that contains the name of administrative regions of the MENA countries.
- From GPS X,Y Locations: to create a map by importing an excel file that contains the X,Y coordinates of the locations on the map.
- From ESRI Shapefile: to create a map by importing an ESRI shapefile.
After selecting the datasource of the map, you have to fill in the map info.
Map Info are the basic information needed for a map to be created. You have to fill in the following information:
- Name of the map
- Map Categories: One or more topics for the map. You have to select from the predefined list.
- Map Counties: One or more countries of the map. You have to select from the predefined list of countries.
- Description of the map: a descriptive text of the map to tell other tahaki users about your map.
Select your map template:
Set Your Data Structure: