With tahaki Crowdsourced Maps, your mapping effort becomes a collaborative tool that boosts civic commitment and generates knowledge for improved outcomes. You make your volunteers and activists help you collecting data using mobile apps.
With tahaki Crowdsourced Projects:
- Build a simple map questionnaire in seconds. Click here to create a crowdsourced map
- Share a public link to collect descriptive, location and image data from community
- Allow users to contribute through a simple mobile app in real time or offline mode.
- Validate data entered by users
- Share resulting crowdsourced map with your community
- Join other crowdsourced maps in your community
This video shows how to use tahaki crowdsource maps.
If you want to know more about tahaki crowdsource app that allow activists and volunteers to contribute to your projects, check this article.