By using Tahaki, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Tahaki doesn’t undertake any responsibility or liability for the data or maps that are being published by end users whether individuals or institutions on Tahaki portal.Tahaki doesn’t pre-approve any of the content that is published by its users. However, Tahaki reserves its right to delete any content that doesn’t abide by the described terms and conditions.
Tahaki doesn’t scrutinize the published data or maps for authenticity, accuracy or ownership of the data/maps being published on Tahaki. In no event shall Tahaki, its employees, agents, or anyone who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of Tahaki platform be liable for any claims, liabilities, losses, and expenses of any kind including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory, special, or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of Tahaki.
When publishing content on Tahaki public portal, user is agreeing that other users view, update (optional), comment, or integrate their data with other maps on Tahaki, and interacting with the public content user is publishing and using user’s name as a reference for this data or maps.Users exploring the content published on Tahaki can use the content only through Tahaki and in the way permitted by the functionality of the platform.Users are not allowed to use content published by other users in any commercial transactions nor can they replicate or process it in any manner outside Tahaki platform without prior permission from the original publisher.
Each user who publishes content on Tahaki is responsible to abide by third-party copyrights, confidentiality agreements, and other legal obligations related to the published content. By publishing any content on Tahaki, user warrants having all necessary rights, licenses and permissions that enable the user from publishing the content on Tahaki. Any legal consequences that results from infringing any copyright law or confidentially agreement will be the sole responsibility of the publishing user.
It is the responsibility of the authors of public content on Tahaki to maintain the original copies of the data they are publishing. Tahaki is not responsible for any accidental data loss that might be caused by platform upgrades, service interruptions, or changes of features offered by Tahaki.
Tahaki is not obligated to publish any information or content on its Service and can remove it in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Tahaki respects the intellectual property rights of others and it provides a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by its Members. When using Tahaki services user agrees to the following rules and regulations:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to Tahaki and keep it updated;
- Use the Services in a professional manner;
- To not act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- To not act in an unlawful, slanderous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- To not disclose information that user doesn’t have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- To not violate the intellectual property or other rights of Tahaki, including, without limitation, using the word “Tahaki” or Tahaki logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- To not post any information which negates the public policy of any government or official organization;
- To not post any information that represents any political party view;
- To not post any information which would create hatred among different communities (religious, sect, ethnic, etc.);
- To not post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Tahaki;
- To not post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- To not imply or state that user is affiliated with or endorsed by Tahaki without Tahaki’s express consent;
- To not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Tahaki Service;
- To not remove or cover any advertisement included on Tahaki;
- To not share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- To not place an unreasonable load on Tahaki Services through spam, viruses or any other way;
Tahaki takes all possible measures to protect the security of all its users and their published content. However, Tahaki offers no guarantee that unauthorized parties might be able to compromise Tahaki’s security measures. It is the user’s responsibility to protect their user credentials at all times.User is advised to inform Tahaki in case of any unauthorized use of user account in order for Tahaki to help user in rectifying the situation.User is advised to follow the best practices to create username and password on Tahaki and to keep them safe at all times.
Tahaki has the right to terminate the account of any user in any of the following cases:
- User is found to violate any of the stated terms and conditions.
- User is proven to be infringing any third party copyright or license agreements or confidentially agreements with the content it is publishing or other laws. .
- User is publishing content that is violating local or international laws or that is considered: hate speech, racist, threatening, or pornographic. .